Thursday, January 3, 2013

Procrastination, if only I could make money off you!



As you can guess from my title, I have a love affair with procrastination...unfortunately. I haven't done much more than some reading in the book. Assignments - 1, Jill - 0. I did however complete the course 3220 on instruction. I found this very enlightening for many reasons. It also has given me a much needed boot in the butt to get moving on 3100. The 3220 course was great. I have very little experience with class instruction. The only experience has been in front of youth and only until just last summer have I written a lesson plan. Thank you BOPPPS model for making my future lesson planning more efficient and easier. I do love structure!
So next week will be difficult, as i'm determined to complete AND submit my assignments for 3100. This will be my X-mas present to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment